Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,793 (﷼ 37,851,803) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)