Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,262 (﷼ 20,573,763) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)