Cost of living comparison between Yazd, Iran and Zibo, China
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,189 (﷼ 10,220,304) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (37 minutes ago)