Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,180 (283,846 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)