Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,628元 in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (36 minutes ago)