Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,125 (1,283,746 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 2 hours ago)