Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,198 (1,219,230 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)