Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00462 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,196 (1,125,386 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)