Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00441 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,741元 (1,302,636 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)