Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00527 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,273 (810,900 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)