Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00502 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,968 (790,202 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (36 minutes ago)