Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00436 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,363元 (1,229,344 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)