Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,409 in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)