Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,106 in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)