Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.085 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,945元 (1,210 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)