Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.817 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 136% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,869 (1,841 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (21 minutes ago)