Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.891 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 161% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,754 (2,403 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)