Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.828 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 150% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,797 (1,615 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)