Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,646 in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)