Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,521 in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (39 minutes ago)