Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,094 in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)