Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,943 in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)