Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,249 (356,540 Franc) in Wum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)