Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,328 in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (41 minutes ago)