Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,221 in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)