Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,374 in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)