Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,194元 in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)