Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.800 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,879元 (2,710 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)