Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,402 (2,928 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)