Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,659 (R 5,113) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)