Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,305 (₩1,075,749) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (44 minutes ago)