Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,595元 (₩1,077,159) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)