Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.180 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,841 (AU$1,128) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)