Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.939 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,078元 (AU$1,433) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)