Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.810 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,983 (AU$1,452) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)