Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.873 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,542元 (AU$1,548) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)