Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.947 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,734 (AU$1,361) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)