Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,038 (AU$1,457) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (40 minutes ago)