Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.743 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,385 (€825) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)