Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,555 (€837) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)