Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.795 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,295元 (2,950 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (35 minutes ago)