Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.815 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,466 (3,012 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)