Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,874 (2,644 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)