Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.831 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,914 (1,591 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)