Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,238 (R 8,380) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)