Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,472 (R 10,032) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)