Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.232 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,750 (C$717) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (27 minutes ago)