Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.876 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,228 (C$1,277) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)