Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.343 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,914元 (C$1,107) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)