Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48279 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,195 (6,617 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)