Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,709 (7,058 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)