Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 78% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,343 (ƒ 2,230) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)