Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.860 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 84% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,728 (ƒ 2,002) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (33 minutes ago)