Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.717 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,739 (ƒ 2,082) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)