Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.598 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,875 (ƒ 2,189) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (34 minutes ago)