Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.567 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,553 (ƒ 2,398) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)