Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.729 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 87% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,436 (ƒ 2,263) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)