Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.822 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,012 (ƒ 1,050) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)