Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,445 (€829) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)