Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.861 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,632 (€844) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)