Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,343元 (€951) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)