Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,769 (C$1,117) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)