Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.932 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,525 (C$1,323) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)