Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.158 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,753 (C$1,115) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)