Cost of living comparison between Whitehorse, Canada and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.066 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,000 (C$790) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)