Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.727 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,147元 (NZ$1,724) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)