Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.847 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,199 (NZ$1,073) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)