Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.405 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,412 (NZ$1,456) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)