Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,304 in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (33 minutes ago)