Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.880 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,008 (€636) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)