Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,481 (NZ$1,152) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)