Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.878 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,528 (NZ$1,543) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)