Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.575 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,026 (NZ$1,754) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)