Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48381 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,409 (R 9,113) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)