Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,217 (R 8,040) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)