Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,250 (R 8,021) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)