Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,471 in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)