Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,315 in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)