Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.376 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,556 ($1,342) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)