Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,991 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,972 ($1,549) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)