Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 167% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,673 ($972) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)