Cost of living comparison between Washington D.C., United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.737 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,104 ($1,203) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)