Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.400 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,258 ($1,759) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)