Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,492 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,835 (3,178 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)