Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,094 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.815 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,573元 (3,071 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)