Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,765 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,519 (2,977 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)