Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,895 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.739 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,674 (2,112 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)