Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,950 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,623 (2,146 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)