Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,461 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.640 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,905 (1,772 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)