Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,208 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.842 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,556 (3,017 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)