Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,365元 (₨35,648) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)