Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,809 (5,539 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)