Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.832 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,754 (2,594 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)