Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.710 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,819 (2,234 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)