Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14792 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,175元 (21,463 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (42 minutes ago)