Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14235 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,605元 (25,324 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)