Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,849 (9,354,939 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)