Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,471 (15,929,214 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)