Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,246 (R$ 1,621) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)