Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,137 (R$ 1,904) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)