Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,360 (R$ 2,528) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)