Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12326 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,916 (руб 31,768) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (37 minutes ago)