Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10217 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,005元 (руб 48,987) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)