Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11335 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,399 (руб 47,627) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)