Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10832 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,473 (руб 41,298) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)