Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11465 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,409 (руб 38,456) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (33 minutes ago)