Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11223 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,801 (руб 42,779) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)