Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,488 (€827) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)