Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,660 (€502) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)