Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,524 (€838) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)