Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,636元 (€954) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)