Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.758 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,958 (R$ 3,388) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)