Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.774 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,022元 (R$ 3,395) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)