Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,347 (6,810,176 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)