Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09741 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,223 (₨53,618) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)