Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,113 ($742) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)